(Solved) Number Keys on Right Side Not Working

(Solved) Number Keys on Right Side Not Working
Hello, friend!
How are you? I hope you are very well. Today one of my best friends came to my office for fixing his Samsung laptop. His laptop problem is number keys are not working. So, that I have changed the keyboard but the problem is not fixed. I am wondering about this problem. After few minutes, later I got a solution which I shown on my videos. If you faced the same problem please see this video. Hope your problem will be solve.
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment